Friday, January 09, 2009

It's Friday

I think someone has been feeling neglected since I haven't posted pictures of her in a while. I know I am biased, but she is so darn cute.

Tomorrow morning I am getting up early and taking Sophie to my friends house for the night. S and I wanted to spend the whole day together (and maybe the night) and I didn't want Sophie to be locked up all day. I would take her with me, but I don't think she would be too happy about the 2 hour car ride.

I am going to enjoy the next couple of weekends because soon I will be on-call at work all the time. My weekend supervisor turned in her resignation and for right now we are not going to replace her. I just pray that I don't get a lot of calls or have to go in on the weekends.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

Ouch! Being on call and without a supervisor to put out fires stinks!!! I'll think happy thoughts for you!!

MJ said...

Hope you have a good weekend with S- I know how you look forward to your weekends.

Monogram Queen said...

Poor neglected *snicker* girl!