I took this picture last weekend when I was at S's house. She has this beautiful chandelier in her dining room and I thought this was a cool picture. S's house has so much character and I could literally walk around all day taking pictures. I was suppose to go see her on Sunday, but last night she asked if I could come on Saturday instead so I wouldn't have to rush back. Since I hate leaving Sophie alone all day (and she hates car rides) I decided to leave her with my friend for the day. This way I don't feel like I have to rush back. And I am excited because the next weekend she will come down to my place for the long weekend. Three whole days together...I can't wait.
A very long time ago Lynilu tagged me for this MeMe. Here are the rules from what I can remember:
1. List 6 random things about yourself
2. Tag 6 People to do the MeMe
So here goes.....
1. I love stale popcorn and chips. When I get take out from a Mexican restaurant I will often times wait to eat the chips until the next day. I also always take my popcorn home from the movies because there is nothing better then stale butter popcorn. Yum.
2. I can't stand Gloria Estefan's voice. There is this one Christmas song that they played a lot this year and every time I heard it it was the most horrible sound. Fingernails on a chalk board sound better then her voice.
3. I am really going to try to read more books in 2009 and not watch as much TV. I'll let you know how this goes. BTW, did anyone see the new Real World last night? They have a transgendered individual on there. Looks like it's going to be a good season.
4. I have been to 14 Hard Rock Cafes. When I was a teenager and that was the cool place to go, I said that one of my life's goals was to go to all of them.
5. When I was in elementary school I was put in a special class for people that had trouble reading and because of that I thought I was stupid. I find this interesting because I don't ever remember having problems with reading. I wonder if it was because I was just so quiet and shy.
6. I hate flavored water. I love the taste of regular water and when I drink flavored water I feel more thirsty.
That's it. I decided I am not going to tag anyone. Let me know if you play along.