Saturday, December 13, 2008

Late Night Blogging

It's been a good Friday night. Here is why:

*Sophie spent 30 minutes laying on her bed and seemed very happy.

*I got all my laundry done including the sheets. Is there anything better then clean sheets?

*I got take out from Applebees and enjoyed it while I watched a movie.

*The moon was gorgeous tonight.

*S surprised me and said she will need a break from studying tomorrow and wanted to know if I wanted to get together for a little while. I told her she will never have to ask me if I want to see her because the answer will always be yes.

*I had 2 Coronas in the fridge that were perfectly cold.

*Seeing all the Christmas lights while I was walking Sophie. I love this time of year.

*Taking a few minutes today to wash my car. I love having a clean car.

*Having a cat that loves to snuggle and one that is learning how to snuggle at the young age of 21.


I hope your Friday night was as good as mine.

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

"*Sophie spent 30 minutes laying on her bed and seemed very happy."

In my best imitation of Grace (will and Grace) .... told ya so, told ya so!

I'm glad she likes it.

And it sounds like you had about as good a night as one could hope for! Have fun with Susan. :)

Caroline said...

lynilu--i forgot about how Grace would do that. And yes I could totally see you doing that. i am not off to see my girl......

Monogram Queen said...

I love lists of thankful!!!