Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas for Sophie

Christmas came a little early for Sophie:

I was at Costco on Thursday and decided to finally buy Sophie a new bed. Right after we moved Sophie tore apart her old bed and I never went and got a new one. Her other bed she got for Christmas four years ago and immediately loved it. I didn't think there would be a problem. Here is Sophie's reaction to the new bed:

She won't go near it. Last night I made her get on the bed and as soon as I turned away she ran off the bed. I don't thinks he likes it. I am hoping that maybe she will give it a try in a few days.I think she may be a little spoiled. :)

Here are some new pictures I took of Sophie:

I love the way they turned out.


I was suppose to get together with S this weekend, but she has a final on Monday and needs to study. I told her she could bring her books with her this weekend and study, but she said she wouldn't get any studying done if she was here. She's probably right.

I stopped and rented 3 movies and have decided that I am doing nothing all weekend long. A few weeks ago I watched Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9-11 and was left speechless. Tonight I am going to watch Sicko and I am on the search for Roger & Me. I know he is very controversial, but if you think about it he does have some really good points.

8 comments:

Teaberry said...

I love him--I think he's brilliant!

MJ said...

I love the new bed. I was at Costco tonight and the color choices were awesome but I couldn't justify a fifth bed for Sadie.

beans said...

I love Michael Moore--I am in the midst of reading his election guide--albeit a little late, but still funny.

We got Riley a bed from costco--does yours smell like cedar? they love their dog beds--we have four in the house now--one gigantic one that they and a small horse could fit on.

Caroline said...

teaberry--i think he is brillant as well.

mj--you do need a 5th one...one for your parents house.

beans--it does smell like cedar chips. the co-worker that was with me when i bought it said that it is normal for it to smell like a gerbal cage. my car now smells like cedar. :)

Lynilu said...

I still think she will get used to the bed. But if you're in doubt, smear some KFC gravy on it, and by the time she cleans that up, she ill "own" the bed! LOL!!

Caroline said...

Lynilu--that's a good idea. the other thing that would work is having another dog lay on it. the only reason she started using her other bed was because brady would sleep on it.

Anonymous said...

We have a Costco bed for Little Man, too. They are such a good deal! It's a little big for him, but he likes it. It took him a while to get used to it. It had to get smelly enough for him.

Michael Moore is fun. You just have to take what he says with a grain of salt. He likes to sensationalize things -- but it's supposed to be entertaining, so I don't fault him for it. He does bring attention to important matters. Sicko is probably the one that made me most upset.

Monogram Queen said...

I have thought about buying Reilly a bed but he stays on the couch or a chair and it would be a waste of $ seriously. I love Sophie's though!