Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

2009 is going to be a great year and I can't wait to get it started. I have so much to be thankful for, so much love in my life and some really awesome friends.

2008 was very good to me. Not only did I personally grow in so many ways, but I found this amazing woman to spend my life with. I heard this song a few days ago and it describes how I feel about S coming into my life. She has been one of the best surprises this year. It is amazing how much her love has helped heal my heart; not only from Laura, but also from my family. I know S is my family now and when I am with her I don't feel like there is anything missing. I am so lucky to have her in my life.

There are going to be many changes in the next year, but I am so excited for each of these changes. I know that this year will bring me living closer to S and hopefully we will be in our own home this time next year. I can't wait until she is the last thing I see before I go to bed each night and the first thing I see every morning. I am not sure how life could get any better.

I would also like to thank all of you that come back here each day to read my blog. I have met so many wonderful people from my blog and each of your comments of support and love have helped me through so many hard times. Yes 2008 was a good year, but I did have a few rough patches and having you guys there on my side made those bad moments seem not so overwhelming.

I put together a set of pictures from 2008. It's kind of fun to see all that I did this past year through pictures. You can see them HERE.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year. See you next year!!!

3 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Happy 2009 to you too sweetie and I hope your right- that 2009 brings good changes!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2009!
Wishing you a wonderful New Year!
Kim

MJ said...

I recognize a few of those pics. Happy New Year's!!!