Friday, July 25, 2008

iPod my iPod

It's no secret that I love my iPod. In fact, I love it so much I named her Penelope. She is always with me, she helps me sleep at night, she helps me get through my workouts, and she makes the drive to and from work not that bad.

One of the things I love doing is making new play lists. I love looking back on my play lists and being able to see where I was in life. Tonight I created what I think is my best play list.

Do What You Have To: Sarah McLachlan
We Don't Need Another Hero: Tina Turner
Far and Away: Enya
Follow You Follow Me: Genesis
Good Enough: Sarah McLachlan
Life In a Northern Town: Sugar Land
Calling You: Blue October
You and Me and a Dog Named Boo: Lobo
Wild Child: Enya
The Best: Tina Turner
Anywhere Is: Enya
I Wish it Would Rain: Phil Collins
Far Away: Nickleback
No One: Alicia Keys
Got a Hold On Me: Christine McVie
I Love You: Sarah McLachlan
Viva la Vida: Coldplay
Won't Go Home Without You: Maroon 5
Underneath: Alanis Morissette


Interesting list isn't it? It seems there is a lot going on in my life. :)

3 comments:

Renaissance Woman said...

Fun music! I'm going to add a few of these songs to my ipod. But it doesn't have a name so I might have to focus on that for a minute.

beans said...

I love love love my ipod and music. I could so listen to music all day and all night and never watch TV. Best gifts for me to get are itunes gift cards . . .

i just got a new computer and the thing i worried most about was the collection of almost 800 songs . . i had to recreate playlists, but that was fun. seems we listen to a lot of the same folks.

Lynilu said...

Yeah, iPods are great! My music library in the computer holds over 8000 songs, and I am constantly changing what is there. I often plug it into the home theater system and have hours of whatever I'm in the mood for on that day.

I'd love to name my iPod, but unfortunately I gave YOU the name Penelope I. Pod. Sheesh. ;D No, you know me better than that! I'm not into naming things like you are. I'm glad you have Penelope!