Thursday, June 26, 2008

Soft Place to Land

This past weekend Sam taught me that it's OK to be scared and need to be close to others. Each of your comments, emails, phone calls and TXT messages gave me that soft place to land this week. I thank each of you from the bottom of my heart.

Somehow, Someway, it will all be OK.

On a lighter note: Tonight as I was walking Sophie one of the little kids said, "Sophie, you look like a horse." I don't know why, but that comment seemed so funny to me. All the kids love to run up to Sophie and I usually have to tell them that we need to go so Sophie can use the bathroom. Today a little girl followed us to where Sophie goes and she kept yelling "Is she done using it?" I realized she was talking about the bathroom and once again laughed. I love the kids in my complex.

6 comments:

Lynilu said...

It will. :)

Anonymous said...

I would txt msg you if I had your cell#.

It will be ok Caroline. You are doing a good job.

Renaissance Woman said...

Kids are so funny! Glad you are feeling better.

One Messed Up Chick said...

Kids say the darnest things

Minnesota Nice said...

Lyni's pups sure are photogenic, that's a cute shot :)

Monogram Queen said...

Yep isn't it funny what lessons the little four leggers can teach us!