Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mom Day

It is nearly impossible not to think of my Mom this weekend. I wonder how she is and if she ever thinks of me. I wonder if she remembers all the good times we had and all the funny moments. I wonder if she realizes that I have not only lost my Mom, but my best friend as well. I wonder if she thinks of me when she hears this song?

This morning I was trying to remember what her voice sounds like. When you have not heard something in 4 years you tend to forget what it sounds like. Her voice used to be so calming for me and I knew things would be OK by just hearing her voice.

If by chance my Mom ever reads this blog, I hope she realizes how much I love her.

Happy Mothers Day Mom.

4 comments:

Lynilu said...

I'm sorry. :') You know I love you, but nothing replaces "Mom," does it?

Anonymous said...

If she is the type of mother who deserves your time to be sad over her, then she thinks about you every.single.day. as a mother, i can tell you that for a fact.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Caroline. I understand these feelings so much. I've got nothing to say that can be the least bit helpful. Just know you're not alone.

Monogram Queen said...

I hope someday she repents of her actions against you and reclaims the love you are saving for her!