Friday, May 02, 2008

Finally Friday

Thank you all for your comments and emails asking if I was OK. There were two tornado's that hit the city last night. I live about 20 minutes south of where the storms were so I was just fine. In fact, I didn't even wake up during the storm. My apartment is kind of like a basement apartment, so I never hear storms anymore. I am worried because my brother and his family live right where the tornado touched down. I do hope they are OK.

You have no idea how happy I am that it's the weekend. I still have some congestion and would you believe I am still running a fever. I had no fever on Wednesday, but I have had a one since yesterday. It looks like I might be making a trip to Urgent Care this weekend.

Here is a perfect example at how funny some of my co-workers are. When one of counselors found out I still had a fever her first response was, "Are you ovulating? You know you will get a fever when you are ovulating." Another co-worker and I just kind of looked at her and laughed. I really don't think I have ever been asked if I am ovulating. It's things like this that make me love my job so much.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Be sure to check back tomorrow because I am going to have an update on M&M.

3 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

well you rest this weekend and do nothing you hear me LOL :) I hope you feel better soon!!

MJ said...

Hope you have a good weekend, know you were looking forward to it. Love the mix!

Monogram Queen said...

Okay I am going to be ugly here and say I hope the tornado sucked your stupid brother up, dropped him on his head and "voila" - he has stopped being an ass!!!!