I had planned on writing a post today giving an update on M&M, but I changed my mind. I still have a lot of people out there that have no problem leaving nasty comments on situations they know nothing about. There isn't anything bad to report with M&M, I just don't feel like dealing with any negative or hateful comments at this moment. I am going to do something that I have always struggled with....I am going to take care of me.
I got this from Sandra and thought I would play along.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Here we go...
1. I do not like feet. I don't like feet to touch me or be near me.
2. It was a year ago today that I realized I would not be able to stay in my house and decided to put it on the market. I get dizzy thinking of everything that has happened in the last 365 days.
3. Something upset me last night and it was the first time since I quit that I didn't automatically think I needed a cigarette when I was upset/stressed. I still like the smell of cigarettes and I look forward to the day when I no longer like the smell.
4. I have a callus on my right thumb from the many years that I sucked my thumb.
5. I love music videos, but only watch them when things are going well in my life. As I write this I am watching VH1. :)
6. Sometimes I hate the fact that I get so upset and seem to feel every little thing. Then this song will come on my iPod and I am reminded that being sensitive is OK.
I am not going to tag anyone, but please feel free to play along.