Saturday, March 22, 2008

Never Shop Hungry

Every once in a while I will hear a song that speaks right to my heart. I heard this song this morning and well, I think I am in love. Not only is this an awesome song, but I love the singer. I heard on the radio today that she was the winner of England's version of American Idol; X-Factor. I can't wait to hear more of her songs. Be sure to check out the video; you won't be disappointed.

After almost 3 days of no solid food, I finally was able to eat a sandwich today. I woke up this morning so hungry and anything I looked at sounded good. It's always a bad idea to go grocery shopping when you are hungry, but when you go after only crackers and soup for 3 days you can find yourself in a lot of trouble.

I plan on doing nothing rest of the weekend. I got my laundry done today, cleaned the house and now I am done.

Oh and wait until you see what the Easter bunny brought me.

4 comments:

Lynilu said...

Now wait. The Easter Bunny doesn't come until tomorrow!! What makes you so damn special???

Caroline said...

lynilu--i think my 30 years as a JW and the fact that i am still sane makes me pretty damn special. :)

Lynilu said...

LOL! OK, you're right on that one!!

Monogram Queen said...

Oh yes I know about not shopping hungry. I will buy the most bizarro things if I do!
The Easter bunny visited me a little early too :) That bunny was on the ball this year!