Tuesday, February 05, 2008

4 Seasons in 24 Hours

It's been very typical around here in terms of the weather. Here is what the weather in KC has been like since yesterday afternoon:

Monday 4pm: 67 degrees and sunny
Monday 11pm: 35, cloudy and cold
Tuesday 6am: Cold, rainy and thunderstorms
Tuesday 4pm: Cold with 3-5 inches of snow expected before midnight

Gotta love Kansas City weather. Yesterday was nice and I decided that if it was that way June-September then I wouldn't be so grumpy during the summer.

Please go over and say Hi to Lynilu . She is feeling under the weather and I know lots of comments would make her feel better. If you have never chekced out Lynilu's blog, you are missing out on one very cool lady.

4 comments:

Bella said...

Are you sure you're not really in MN. Typical day here!

Monogram Queen said...

It must be typical all over, seriously. We are near 80's here kids this week.. next week who knows?
Caroline I apologize for my unlady-like use of the F word in your "God always wins" post.

Lynilu said...

Caroline, thank you for the kind words and referrals. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a "normal" day for me in Bloggerville.

<3

Sonya said...

I thought maybe that you ended up with the storm we had come through here. Unfortunately we didn't see the 60's like you did.