Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Through My Eyes

Happy New Year!!

It's amazing what 8 hours of sleep can do to your attitude. I am feeling a little better this morning and I think I even feel a little optimistic.

The situation with Laura is something I was expecting for a while. I thought I was prepared, but when it actually happened I realized I was not ready. And for all of this to happen while at the dentist office; it just really seemed like a bad nightmare. I am so thankful that Lynilu was there when I called. She always seems to know what to say to calm me down and make me see that somehow it will all work out. Thank you for being my friend Lynilu.

One of resolutions for 2008 is to not talk about Laura anymore, to my friends or on my blog. I told her yesterday that I never wanted to talk to her and I feel that I just need to let her go completely. And I feel that by talking about her I am not allowing me to let her go. The only choice I have with the financial situation she has left me in is to just keep on keeping on. So with that I must say, goodbye Laura.

I took more pictures this past year then I have my entire life. When I go back and look my pictures from this past year, some make me sad while others make me very proud. When I think back to everything I have overcome, I am often amazed at my own strength.

So, if you want to see how 2007 looked through my eyes Click here

5 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations Caroline, this seems like a very good step in the right direction. It's like picking off a scab, really.
-:)

One Messed Up Chick said...

Nice pictures thanks for sharing with us.

Lynilu said...

Listen, my friend, no thanks are necessary. I'm glad I can be there for you in whatever way possible.

The slide show is nice. I think it does reflect you and your journey. I'm glad you took the time to put it together. :)

Happy New Year.

Monogram Queen said...

I agree it's a great step in the right direction. Adios Laura, Hello good things for 2008!

Annie Z said...

Good for you for saying goodbye. I know that is why I feel so good today. I said goodbye a few days ago and I really meant it. And now things have dramatically shifted inside me for the better. I look forward to hearing how you shift as well!

A
xxx