Friday, January 18, 2008

Meme about Me

I stole this from Lynilu........

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:15am. Sophie got me up to go outside.I then got up at 7am to call my boss to say I wouldn't be in. And then I got up for the day at 9:40am. I think I needed some sleep.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the Movies? Becoming Jane

4. What is your favorite TV show? Amazing Race, ER, Intervention

5. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing; my stomach was still upset

6. What is your middle name? Ann

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican

8. What foods do you dislike? Fish. I loved shelled fish, but do not like any other kind of fish.

9. Your favorite chips? KC Masterpiece BBQ

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't know..but my favorite song is Underneath by Alanis Moriessette

11. What kind of car do you drive? 2002 Honda Accord

12. Favorite sandwich? Chicken Salad

13. What are characteristics you can't stand? Dishonesty homophobia

14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and t-shirt

15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Yes, I do love winter, but I could use a week on the beach right now.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Eddie Bauer

17. Where would you want to retire? Up north somewhere

18. Favorite time of day? 7pm. The day has usually calmed down and I am usually relaxed.

19. Where were you born? Merriam, Kansas

20. Where have you lived? Leawood, KS & Kansas City, MO

21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football

22. Who do you think will not post it on their blog? I have no idea

23. Person you expect to post it first? Again, no idea

24. Pepsi or Coke? Coke

25. Beavers or ducks? Um, I guess ducks

26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? M-F I am a morning person, but on the weekend I like staying up late.

27. Pedicure or manicure? Haven't had either done in a long time, but I would say pedicure

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? We're suppose to have a major snow storm on Monday...Yay!!!

29. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher

30. What is your best childhood memory? Going to camp each summer

31. Piercing? Ears

32. Ever been to Africa? Not yet

33. Ever been toilet papering? Of course. But I personally preferred putting soap in the fountains

34. Been in a car accident? 2 when I was little (one of those being with a semi) and 1 as an adult which was also with a semi. Huh, I think I need to stay off the highways and away from Semi trucks.

35. Favorite day of the week? Friday

36. Favorite restaurant? Kokopellis, Sol Cafe

37. Favorite flower? Roses & Tulips

38. Favorite ice cream? Rocky Road

39. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic

40. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I think I failed my drivers test the first time, but got it on the second try

41. From whom did you get your last e-mail? I got an email letting me know I had a new comment

42. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target and Barnes & Noble

43. Bedtime? During the week...10:30pm. Usually midnight on the weekends

44. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone who does this

45. Last person you went out to dinner with? My co-workers

46. What are you listening to right now? I am watching a rerun of The King of Queens

47. What is your favorite color? Navy Blue
48. How many tattoos do you have? One..a Dragonfly

49. How many are you sending this Email to? None

50. What time did you finish this e-mail? 10:36pm

51. Favorite magazine? People

3 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

I did it :)

Lynilu said...

I got a number of good chuckles from your answers! But you need to explain #33 for people who are not from KC ... then it will be really funny! So it was YOU?!?!?!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I think I am going to steal this from you for a post this coming week!