Monday, December 03, 2007

Word of the Day

*Warning*
If foul language bothers you, then you probably should stop reading now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Today has been a day like no other. Here are a couple letters to people that have tried to fuck up my day/week/year:

To Laura:
I really wish you would clean up your fucking messes that you have left behind. I am tired of going online and seeing that something you signed up for last year is now being renewed and taken out of MY bank account. It may not be a lot of money to you, but to someone that was completely shit on by you...it's a lot of money.

To the tech that quit today:
I only hired you because you were referred by your friend. Yes you were good with the clients, but I think you have some serious memory problems. How many times do you have to go back to have a TB test done before you realize that you must go back 48 hours later to have it read. I am wondering if you actually have TB and that is why you didn't go back 3 times to have it read. Oh, and fuck you for only leaving a voicemail saying you were quitting and leaving NO notice. It's going to be a bitch trying to cover your shift tomorrow.

To All My Techs:
As I do every other Monday, I did the time sheets. I really wonder if some of you want to get paid. How hard is it to just put your hours down. I do all the adding, so I don't understand why it's so difficult for you. And for those of you that didn't even bother to turn in a sheet....one of these weeks I am going to teach you a lesson. Thankfully it's the holidays and I am being nice.

To the Community Support Worker:
Please don't come yelling at me because one of my techs points out that you are not doing your job. Do your fucking job and my tech won't have to point out that you don't do shit when you are here.

I feel better...

10 comments:

Bella said...

Sounds like a rough day, but I love open letters. So therapeutic.

Minnesota Nice said...

That wasn't very foul language, I was hoping for more :)

Remember that petting an animal lowers your blood pressure - good thing you have lots of cute blood pressure lowerers at your house.

PS I believe the bank can bump some of those debits, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Caroline said...

katie--it was very therapeutic...wish i had thought of doing this sooner.

sandra--i am saving the really good foul language for my rant about laura. :) and that rant will be coming once i don't depend on her for 1/2 the mortgage payment

Syd said...

Well done, Caroline. That was as good as hearing Sassy say the "Pussy" word. :)

Caroline said...

syd--i know i have a long way to go, but i guess this was a start. lol about sassy..i have forgot about that.

Luna said...

Caroline-
U may want to go to your bank and explain that someone has accessed your account and you want to change the account # for security. And point out any charges occured by this person to see if the bank will refund them as fraud.
That way Laura can't take your money.

Hoping things get better but I agree about the dumbass who quit over voicemail.
PLUS it isn't your job to remind the techs to turn in their hours. Screw it being the holidays- make your point. Post a sign " No Timesheets = no paychecks- effective immediately"
I promise you that after 1 screw up they will never miss again and NOW since it is the holiday is a good time to start!

((HUGS))

yankeegirl said...

you go girl!

Casey said...

I love that you wrote open letters! :) I can't wait to read more. Let it out, girl...let it out.

Lynilu said...

Well! Good for you venting! It all just piles up, doesn't it?

re: Laura - Send her a bill for all these charges plus a $10 handling fee for each one. And yes, talk with the bank. Are you canceling the accounts?

re: techs - Check company policy, but usually you can pay them for only the hours they've recorded. time sheets can be corrected, but not paid until the next payday. Then follow with a note that is copied to their personnel files. They won't like the delays, I guarantee!!

And for the rest of it, you GO, GIRL!!!

BTW, I must be in a time warp or something. When I got home last night I checked several blogs, and these posts were NOT on your blog. What's up with THAT?

Monogram Queen said...

Get it all out, it IS therapeautic. My language could kick your languages ass hehe....