Sunday, December 02, 2007

Daily Reminders

My readers are so good at reminding me of the things I sometimes forget. Thank you for your kindness in my previous post. It got me thinking of the places where I know I belong. Here are a few of those places:




I have been thinking a lot about my 11 pound of orange fur that I am missing terribly tonight. I had no idea how much I would miss him once he was gone. I used to have to pick Brady up when I would have people over because he would always try to get outside, and sometimes he would succeed in escaping. He was my greeter and always welcomed people when they first come in my house. Thanks to Cheeky, whenever I am really missing Brady all I have to do is open up the scrapbook she made for me. I look through the book at least once a day. Thanks again Cheeky. Brady was my 11 pounds of pure sweetness.

6 comments:

Lynilu said...

Aren't our pets wonderful? Absolute, unconditional love and acceptance. I'm glad you have them. :)

Annie Z said...

There is something about ginger cats. They are always the greeters and the snugglers. All my cats have been gingers until I got two this last time - including a female black and white. She is such a different temperament and personality to Raph, the ginger. She tends to run away when company arrives and takes a while to warm up, but then is SO affectionate - such a darling. If either one was gone, there would be a HUGE gap.l

Thinking of you,
Annie
xxx

Julie said...

I'm so ready to bring another one into my house. I need a little more affection around here-:)

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Oh I am so glad you are enjoying it. I did one for my darling Willie. I still miss him terribly but I can smile now when I look at my scrapbook of him.

Monogram Queen said...

Ah but so glad you value that 11 lbs of sweetness. It is so hard to lose them and it doesn't get much better as time goes by. I still miss Flash and it's been seven years.

R said...

How precious!