Thursday, December 06, 2007

Almost Friday

Look who I got to see tonight!!!

I went over to M's house (my boss) to take a picture of her and her boyfriend for their Christmas cards. Sadie was so excited to see me. She was jumping all over me. M's boyfriend said that Sadie definitely remembered me. I can't wait until March when I get to keep Sadie for a whole week. I also got to see M's new house. It is so nice. They have a wood burning stove that heats most of their house. I would love to have one of those. M said that their gas bill will be less then half of what they normally pay.

You know, I never thought I would blog for money, but I am finding it really easy to put in my posts. I am finding it a great way to make a little bit of extra money each month which is coming in handy with all the vet bills I have had lately. Ben is home and boy is he mad. With the snow it took me 40 minutes to get home and he meowed the entire time. I haven't seen him since I opened up his kennel when we got home. I do know that he is not in the bedroom. :)

Through the week I have realized that R and I have a lot in common. Here are just a few things:

1) We are both adopted
2) We are both Geminis (oh boy...two Geminis is a scary thing)
3) We both love driving around looking at Christmas lights

I am really looking forward to tomorrow night. I know I said this last night, but boy does it feel good to laugh again.

4 comments:

KellyNerd said...

Doggie is sooooooooooo cute!

Bella said...

Good luck!

Lynilu said...

Sadie's eyes just do me in! She is such a pretty dog!

I can't wait to hear about the date! I'll talk to you this weekend, OK? :)

Monogram Queen said...

Sadie is so pretty! Glad you had a good time and are laughing. Good for the soul!