Sunday, December 09, 2007

My Friday


Well, I guess I could consider today my Friday since I will be off after today until Wednesday. And even then I am only working two days and will have a 3 day weekend. All this extra work has just exhausted me. When you are working with the clients you never get a break. Last night I went in and the other tech and I had to make them dinner and then we did groups until 9:30pm. I went in around 1:30, so I left around 10pm.

R and I are meeting for lunch tomorrow and then going to see the movie August Rush. I have been wanting to see this movie since it came out, so I am excited about it. And I finally get to use the gift certificate I got from work three months ago.

I am really excited about tomorrow, but I am also a little scared. I really like R and I think part of me is so scared that I am going to get hurt again. On Friday night when I got home R and I talked until like 2:30am. I shared with her some of the things that happened after the break-up with Laura. I shared things with her that I haven't even shared on here and only a few people know about. I worry when I open up to others because I sometimes feel that I will be rejected by what I have been through or what I have done in the past.

We are getting more freezing rain today. I just hope it's not too bad when I try to go into work at 3:30. Oh, and Tuesday we are suppose to get even more freezing rain. Just a disclaimer: When I said I was excited for winter, I meant snow not ice. Thank you very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is scary to open up to others isn't it? It always scares me too. Trust that you will be ok sweetie. You're doing a great job even if you don't feel it right now.

Bella said...

Enjoy the movie, I've heard it's really good.

Lynilu said...

After the life you've had, opening up would be very scary. But you're OK, you're getting to a much better place. Just keep going, and you'll find the one to trust.

I've sent you an email with something about snow that you will understand. ;-)

Monogram Queen said...

It IS scary to open up but I hope it all goes well with R!