Monday, November 05, 2007

Your Song

Most of you know that I love music. Music has always played a huge role in my life. The last few weeks U2's song Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get out Of has been the song I listen to when I need to be reminded that things aren't that bad. I have listened to this song a lot in the last few weeks. Not only is it an awesome song, but the video is pretty good as well. You can watch it HERE. I do encourage you to watch it because it's pretty powerful.

My question to all of you is: What song do you listen to when you need a little reminder that it will all be OK?

8 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I don't really have a song like that but "I can only imagine" is a very powerful song for me.

Bella said...

When you're going through hell.

Life ain't always beautiful.

There are some more, but I can't think of them right now.

A social worker in the making. said...

i am weird but i love magic carpet ride and faded love not really inspirational but still helps me

Lynilu said...

I can see (hear?) how that song could mean a lot to you right now. I can't think of a song that particularly works for me, but there have been songs that helped me at a time in my life. Never the same one, I think.

One Messed Up Chick said...

Big girls dont cry is my song to ground me right now!

Anonymous said...

Good grief...there are too many...

Stand
I feel bad
Rock Bottom
Letter to Me

I could go on and on and on...

Minnesota Nice said...

"Don't Dream It's Over" by Crowded House is good...but then "Baby Got Back" always cheers me up too.

Shannon said...

"Tomorrow" from Annie.