Thursday, November 15, 2007

Colliding

I received the nicest sympathy card from the vets office today. It really touched me that they sent me a card saying how sorry they were about Brady.

I am busy cleaning my house tonight. Tomorrow when I get off work my boss is dropping off Sadie for the weekend. I normally keep my house really clean, but I feel like my house should be extra clean since my boss will be here. It"s always a weird feeling when my personal life and work life collide.

And I guess I should give Ben lots of extra love because once Sadie gets here I am sure I won't see him. I am not too worried about Bonk since she seems to have no fear now. I still have faith that Ben one day will be friendly to somebody other then me. When I first moved out of my parents house and Bonk came with me, she hid behind the microwave for 3 days. At the young age of 16, Bonk suddenly decided she was friendly and now comes out to welcome anyone that comes in the house. When we first got Bonk I was 14 and her name was Samantha. One of my brothers girlfriends left her at our house and she just sort of became part of our family. About 4 years after she had been with us we changed her name. She used to love these treats called "Bonkers"and whenever we would shake the can she would come running from wherever she was hiding. As she would jump on the counter she would hit the door on the cabinet and it would make this "bonk" sound. So, that is how she got the name Bonkers.

OK, that's enough rambling on...it's time to get cleaning.

4 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Kitty girl was originally called Lafawnda when we got her but Kitty Girl just seems to suit her better.

Bella said...

I always get so stressed out when people come over.

SassyFemme said...

Catching up on blogs again...

My old Siamese was originally called Bunny because she used to jump/hop. It was such an unfitting name for a Siamese, I changed it to Sheba, she was a princess cat and lived up to the name quite well.

Have a great weekend!

Monogram Queen said...

I'm like Katie I get stressed out too! Enjoy Sadie