Friday, November 16, 2007

How You Got Here

I often wonder how people find my blog. In the last six months I have gone private, gone public and then changed the entire name of my blog and each time I seem to have more readers. I have a couple trackers on my blog that will show how people get to my blog. Since changing the name of my blog I have a lot of people the Google about mirrors and looking at yourself in the mirror. For the past year people have been coming to my blog by googling "3A". I have no idea what that is and have tried to figure out how that has anything to do with my blog. I still have no idea. I usually have 2-3 people a day that Google 3A and then come to my blog. It's very puzzling.

My question for all of you...How did you find my blog.

With each new crisis I go through I seem to get more and more readers. I know sometimes reading my blog is like watching a train wreck and it's really hard to look away. Whatever the reason, I am glad you have found my blog and I appreciate each and every comment I get.

12 comments:

Bella said...

Patti, she said you were good people I need to check your blog out.

Zoe said...

Well I don't remember exactly how I found your first blog so long ago. Probably through a comment you left on someone else's blog, or maybe on someone's blog roll. But then I stopped reading when you went to a private blog. Sorry nothing personal it's just that I read so many blogs that if you don't have an rss feed I don't read you. Then I found you again through you commenting on my blog, or maybe it was through my stat tracker, I don't know they sort of coincided.

So how is that for an answer.

BTW, I'm glad you're back to a public blog.

Casey said...

I can not for the live of me remember how I found you oh so long ago.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I blame Katie - its all her fault.

Julie said...

Sandra, and I never thought you were a train wreck.

beer_barn_queen said...

I think that I got here from another blogroll, though I don't quite remember for sure. I do not think you are a train wreck, I think you are an interesting person leading an interesting life! I enjoy reading how you handle each situation that arises in your life. Learning about others inspires me to handle the stressors in my life more easily. Thanks for doing what you do!

Anonymous said...

I was visiting RSG's site one day and getting ready to make a comment there when my mouse traveled over your name. I did a double take at the link name and had to click on it to find out about you. Your link name at the time was exjehovahswitness or formerjehovahswitness...anyway, I had to "meet" you. So there ya go and here I am. I've never thought you were a train wreck either.

Kerry said...

Hum...it has been so long I don't remember!

Monogram Queen said...

I think I found it originally through Pack of 2(Shangie) and Ben was missing and the rest as they say is history now you're stuck with me! ;)

SassyFemme said...

I've been reading your blog for so long I don't remember how I found it. Most likely it was either a link off someone else's, or I had searched for lesbian blogs, or you found me first. No matter how, I'm glad I found you. :)

Regi said...

I found your blog through a friend of a friend. ...I guess I was drawn to it because you have a story -- a real story -- to tell.

Goodbye Blue Monday said...

I found you via my girlfriend who found you through Not So Pregnant (her ex). My girlfriend noticed you because of your religious background since I am a former Mormon. I don't do religion at all anymore but I've been drawn into your story and also love your animals. I'm sorry about Brady, he was beautiful.