Friday, November 16, 2007

Kindness

I am speechless again.

When I got home today there was a package from Cheeky. In it was the most wonderful scrapbook filled with pictures of Brady. I love, love, love, love, love it. It is one of the most touching gifts I have ever received. Thank you so much Cheeky. I can't describe how much this means to me and how precious this gift will always be to me.

Ms. Sadie is here. And would you believe my battery in my camera is dead? So, I will have to go out and get one tomorrow and get a new one so you can see the pretty girl that is staying with us. I think this is the first time Sophie has been around a dog bigger then her and she really isn't sure what to think. We're still in the sniffing butts stage, but I am sure in a couple hours they will be best of friends. I can already tell that come Sunday night, Sophie and Sadie are both going to be so exhausted they will have trouble staying awake. That will give Sophie 3 days to rest up before Rusty comes to stay for the holiday weekend.

4 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Like I always say - its the little things in life that mean the most. I am glad you liked it hon and I hope that in days to come it will warm your heart.

Anonymous said...

Awww...how special. What a lovely gift.

Monogram Queen said...

Cheeky rocks doesn't she! I hope the scrapbook is a great comfort to you! LMAO at the sniffing butts stage!

Bella said...

Cheeky pretty much rocks.