Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Truth Drug


I think I have had too much to drink tonight. I needed something to calm me down after spending half my day talking with lawyers. You might be wondering how I know I have had too much to drink: I just downloaded 3 Britney Spears songs and I am currently listening to them. What the hell is wrong with me? :)

I have always said that alcohol is my "truth drug". That usually means I have no filter in what I am thinking and what I say. So here is your chance to ask me anything and there's a pretty good chance of me answering you honestly. So go ahead and ask away.

*Disclaimer*
I can not guarantee this post or my answers will be here when I sober up.

6 comments:

Audra said...

Me and you both! I haven't had a good drunk session in a while- my next excursion will probably be at the company christmas party, that should be fun!

Bella said...

Oh Caroline,

Beer / Alcohol is a truth serum for so many of us.

Anonymous said...

in vino veritas...

KellyNerd said...

Booze and talking - not a good combo ...!

Lynilu said...

LOL! Not only when *she* consumes it, but when others around her drink! I'm not kidding! a few times Laura and I had something to drink, Caroline did not, yet it was Caroline who was blurting out "secrets"!!!

Girl, you are entirely too funny!!! I miss being next door to you!

Caroline said...

lynilu: damn i forgot about that. so i guess i don't have to just drink alcohol, but just be around alcohol. those were some good times we had....i miss you too..