Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Day

It's days like today that I wish I could write about what has happened. I am hoping in the next month or so I will be able to share exactly what I am dealing with at work.

Today my boss and I spent 4 hours in a deposition today. Most of the time was spent asking me questions. Ugh..... I can't wait until I can share what has been going on.

My back is much better today. Yay!! I got up several times last night to stretch out my back and I think that helped a lot.

I know I am way behind in my blog reading and I am really sorry that I have not been commenting as much. Please know that I am reading all of your blogs and will eventually catch up and start commenting like I used to.

5 comments:

Bella said...

Good luck with the work stuff.

Glad to hear the back is feeling better.

Bella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynilu said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly we can get behind on reading/commenting, etc.?

It is good to hear that your back is better. Just take it easy and keep it headed that way by stretching and using ibuprofen as needed.

And about the deposition and other work stuff, good luck! I know what a headache that can be. I'll keep you in my meditations. Hugs. :)

Audra said...

Good luck with that! I can't wait until you can vent it out here.

Annie Z said...

I know the feeling. I am way behind in my commenting too. Doing a bit of catch up today!
Glad your back is better.
Annie
xxx