Monday, November 26, 2007

Good News Monday

I got some good news at work today: I am getting a raise. It's not a huge one, but it will amount to an extra $100 a month. The best news is that it is retroactive to mid-September. I should be getting this on my next check and it really couldn't have come at a better time.

A few weeks ago I put in for my blog to be approved to get paid for some of my posts. I finally got approved today. I hope everyone will still read even if I have to do some advertising. I think this will be perfect because there are some days when I really need some ideas for blogging. I am trying to figure out how it all works. Do any of you use Payperpost? I am having a little bit of trouble trying to figure out what to do once I pick an advertiser that I want to include in my post. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't seem to find any answers to my questions on their website.

5 comments:

Lynilu said...

Well, yay on that raise!!! And sigh, yes I'll still read your blog, difficult as it may be with, shudder, advertising. LOL!!

Bella said...

Way to go on the raise! That's great news.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Caroline....every cloud has a silver lining, and yours just appeared.

Ruth in Canada

Audra said...

Congrats on the raise! and for getting paid to blog! I was very hesitant to start it because I know some people are very against it- but it's my blog, and if I can earn some money to do what I like- then hey!

PPP is confusing at first. The opportunities vanish fairly quickly. If it is grey, it's already taken. :/ Right now, for me anyway, it seems to be a draught of opportunities.

Monogram Queen said...

Yes on the raise and the retro-active - Swee-ee-ee-t!!!!
I think Casey and Dakota do some paid posts. Maybe they could help you. I'll read no matter what you write my dear!