Monday, November 26, 2007

Karma

I know I shouldn't be laughing, but I really can't help it right now.

I talked with Laura this morning and apparently last Friday while she was at her parents house for Thanksgiving the sewer backed up into the basement and all of Laura's things she was storing there are ruined. Clothes, furniture...everything is covered in shit. Oh, and the Christmas tree that she just had to have is ruined as well.

I know I shouldn't be laughing, but I do find all of this kind of ironic.

Karma is a bitch.

11 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Don't mess with Karma - she always wins

Anonymous said...

Yup she's been pretty shitty to you and Karma gave her a taste of her own medicine.

Kelly Lopez said...

Laura is a shitty person and now Laura's things are shitty! I got a huge laugh out of this. Karma is most definitely a bitch.

Luna said...

Oh I love it! I'm laughing so hard!!

Bella said...

Totally believe in Karma, and sometimes it when it strikes you can do nothing but laugh.

Audra said...

too funny!

SassyFemme said...

I'm giggling! Karma rocks!

Lynilu said...

I Lu-u-u-u-u-u-uv Karma!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

bwwaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Syd said...

Fuckin' A! I think you are obligated to laugh at this. I know I am.

Monogram Queen said...

Uh yep, covered in shit. Sounds like she got just what she deserved. I would have hooted and hollered right on the phone in her ear. Yep, i'm a class act all the way!