Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday Makes Everything Better

Thank you for your wonderful comments in my previous post. One thing I have realized is I did not deal with things three years ago when I was first disowned. I thought I had, but in reality I had not. When the break-up happened it brought forth all those feelings I had not dealt with. So, thank you for being supportive in my process of dealing with all that has happened.

I have this one tech that just can't stand me. I have tried and tried to work with her, but nothing is working. This morning this tech completely lost it with me. She was yelling and pointing her finger at me. I think I was in shock that she was talking to me that. Even though she is a huge pain, I know I am learning a lot from all of this.

Here are some pictures from this week.
Bonk has become so vocal in the last week. Every time she looks at me she lets out a big meow. Yesterday when I came home at lunch I found Sophie and Bonk sound asleep on the bed. I love that they keep each other company while I am gone.
In the past week, Ben has also become more cuddly. Ben has always loved to cuddle, but this week it's almost annoying. Whenever I get on the computer he has to be right next to me with his head on my arm. It's almost as if he just has to see what I am looking at online.
There are several things in this picture that say a whole lot about me. First is the website I am on. I am addicted to Perez Hilton. I probably check out his site ten times a day. The second is Bonk. Not a great picture of her, but as you can see she is never far from me. The third is what's on TV. Can you guess what I am watching?
Last night I went to pick up my phone and there was a lady bug on it. I have no idea where this lady bug came from,but it appeared very comfortable on my phone.

8 comments:

Bella said...

I love Perez too.

I bet I know what you were watching!

One Messed Up Chick said...

I love reading Perez too LOL about 5 to 10 times a day reader over here!!!!

Kim said...

I'm sorry the tech went ballistic on you...I HATE it when stuff like that happens. I wasn't here to be of comfort after your post yesterday, but I'm glad everyone else was. Never heard of Perez, but is it celeb gossip? SO addicting, LOL. I'll be checking that out. ;)

Great pics!

Lynilu said...

I love the kitties and how they are rallying around you right now. they know you need it. :) Give 'em a hug from me!

Annie Z said...

I would say kitties are missing Brady as much as you are. Being more vocal and affectionate sounds like the signs of cats needing comfort. A friend has always had lots of pets and any time one of them passes on, the others always react in some form. Once, when her ginger passed on, her black and white cat hid under the table, depressed, for three days and wouldn't come out. She was getting really worried and was very grateful when she began to emerge again.

I am sure new routines will be formed as they adjust. They are just seeking comfort from their loving Mum right now.

That reminds me of the time I went away for 5 days. When I came home Raph wouldn't leave me alone for two days! I think he was worried I would go again and he had missed me terribly.

Annie
xxx

Julie said...

Wick is far more cuddly now than she was when Alex was around...but I know part of it is because it's getting colder. I'm being used.

When I was in MN, my dad had ladybugs all over the place...but I was told as I tried to hold one that they are actually "asian beetles" and they bite. Also hard to get rid of. If you find a few more of them, this could be the case at your house too. (Hope not, they are giving lady bugs a bad rap.)

Monogram Queen said...

www.dlisted.com is even better than Perez in my opinion. Michael K cracks me up (and he's IRL friends with Perez)

I hope you took the high road with the tech instead of smacking the shit out of her which i'm sure she so richly deserved :)

Monogram Queen said...

Gosh I sound so negative in my comment, I did not mean to sound like I was knocking on Perez I just LOVE Dlisted so much! Sorry.

That's sweet about the kitties and I bet they do miss Brady. Cats are more social creatures than they want us to know they are. Hugs honey. You are dealing just fine.