Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Appointment

Bonk and I have an appointment with the vet at 5:15pm today. I talked with the receptionist who said I could make payments. I am thankful for that.

I was thinking this morning that the missing patches of hair could also be skin allergies. At least I am hoping that is what it is.

I was looking at her last night and was worried that if something happened and she passed away without taking her to the vet then it would look like I had neglected her since her hair looks so bad. I think I am just afraid to take her to the vet because not knowing is easier then knowing at this point. But she seems uncomfortable and that is too hard to watch now.

I am thankful that I have all of you. You guys gave me some great ideas and I really appreciate you guys.

I am sorry if I have been kind of MIA in terms of commenting on blogs lately. At some point everything has to calm down and hopefully I can get back to normal in terms of blogging and commenting.

Things at work are so busy. I am getting ready for a meeting with my boss and that one tech that is giving me so much trouble. I am a little worried about this meeting because I have no idea what this tech is going to say. And I am not in mood for any of her crap, so I am hoping I can keep it together enough so I don't loose my job today. :)

I will write an update tonight after Bonk and I get home from the vet.

5 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Sending best wishes for Bonk!

Bella said...

Good luck at the Vet.

Hopefully this tech. will just quit.

Julie said...

Thinking of you and Bonk.

Anonymous said...

Good luck.
You & Bonk are in my thoughts & prayers.

Rachelle

Holly said...

Thinking of you.