Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Angels

As you can see from this picture things are back to normal in our house. Bonk is back to bossing me around and talking to me constantly. She doesn't realize that I love when she does both. And because it seems I have only put bad pictures of Bonk on here lately, here is a good picture of her.
How can you not love that face? I am not sure if I ever shared this on my blog, but I have a small crush on the vet. She is so adorable. Laura and I used to fight over who would take the pets to the vet because we both wanted to see this vet. Well, last night she gave Bonk such a cute little nickname. One of the places Bonk is missing a lot of hair is around her butt. When the vet took Bonk out of the kennel she said, "What a cute Naked little girl". So naked little girl is Bonks new nickname.
I have so many angels around me right now. And those angels are each of you that are reading this blog. Today when I got home there was a package from Lynilu. In it was this handmade soap. I absolutely love it. I love it so much I am not sure I will ever use it. Thank you Lynilu. And for those other angels that have helped me in another way, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have no idea how thankful I am. Not in just what you are doing to help me, but I am thankful that you have allowed me to be part of your lives. And for all you that are my angels, here is a song just for you. I love you guys.

9 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Awww glad you have angels who are there when you need them. Bonk is adorable! Bless you both!

Holly said...

There is a reason you have so many angels! You deserve it.

I love this song. It always makes me feel like crying in a happy warm way.

Bella said...

That is SO cool!

Caroline said...

patti--i think bonk is pretty darn cute too. you do realize you are one of those angels don't you?

holly--thank you so much holly. i also love this song and it seemed like the right song for all of you out there.

Caroline said...

katie-- :)

Lynilu said...

Wow, you got that in a hurry! Enjoy it! Hey, if you actually use the soap, perhaps the good luck from the dragonfly will rub off!! :)

Hugs to you and the "kids"!

Julie said...

Hugs!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Isn't it wonderful to have such sweet people in your life?

Caroline said...

lynilu--safe travels on your next journey. thanks for the hugs

julie--and hugs to you as well

cheeky--it really is nice to have so many good people around me right now