Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Sophie bug wants to wish you a Happy Halloween. I am not sure why, but I love this costume a lot more then she does.

Would you believe I have never dressed up for Halloween. My memories of Halloween are getting out of school early and hanging out at home. My boss knows how much I love Little House on the Prairie and she said I should have dressed up as Laura Ingalls Wilder this year. I told her that the only way I would dress up as a country girl was if she would call me "Half Pint" all day. She laughed so hard I thought she was going to pee her pants. I went online and found a Laura Ingalls costume, but my boss insists she can make one for me next year. I told her we will talk next year.

I see Halloween as the official kick off for the Holiday season. So, let the holidays begin.

Be safe tonight.

14 comments:

Bella said...

Sophie looks so cute!

Minnesota Nice said...

Sophie-bug! Hahahahahaha. She's adorable.

Holly said...

Love the sophie-bug!

Happy Halloween Miss Caroline!

Caroline said...

katie--thank you. i think she is pretty cute as well

sandra--i keep trying to tell her she is soo cute in her costume, but she just wants it OFF.

holly--hope you guys have a great halloween as well

Casey said...

Sophie is too sweet!

Happy Halloween to you!

Caroline said...

casey--i think next year i am going to dress her up like a sweet pea. :)

Brenda said...

LOL - thanks for the laugh. Cute story!!! Sweet dog costume too!!!

SassyFemme said...

Oh I think Laura Ingalls Wilder is a great idea for you for next year! Does that mean you can dress Sophie up as Jack?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing as sassyfemme for Sophie!

Caroline said...

brenda--glad sophie and i were able to make you laugh.

sassy--that is a brillant idea. :)

kerry--i loved the idea of dressing sophie up as jack. i can't wait for next year.

Minnesota Nice said...

You're not buck-toothed enough to be Laura, you're going to need some plastic teeth.

Caroline said...

sandra--buck-tooth enough???? are you saying i am "somewhat" buck-tooth?? :):)

Monogram Queen said...

Okay Sophie but is adorable!

Let's make a pact to both dress up next year k?

Minnesota Nice said...

Baahaha, NO!!! I'm making fun of Melissa Gilbert!