Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Damn!

Brady has been throwing up since yesterday.

Just a few minutes ago he threw up again and it was only blood.

Please say some prayers. I am going to take him to the vet tomorrow and I know what they are going to tell me. I'm not sure if I am ready to hear it yet.

This just breaks my heart and makes me very sad.

**Edited**
I called the vet this morning, but the vet that has been working with Brady is not in the office today. I am going to call her tomorrow morning and go from there. Thank you for your prayers.

14 comments:

Bella said...

Sending good thoughts your way.

Julie said...

oh, I am so sorry. You (and he) are in my thoughts today.

Shannon said...

I'm so sorry.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

OH sweetie - BIG HUGS. I went through this with my doggie this time last year.

A social worker in the making. said...

awwwww i am sorry hun a cat lover also ( 3 allow us to share the house with them) i understand how you must feel.thoughts and prayers are with you

Minnesota Nice said...

Ohhh, Caroline I'd see another vet if yours is out - this sounds urgent. Dammit, these are just the worst kind of days when our animals scare us, I know how sick it must be making YOU feel.

Monogram Queen said...

Honey I am so sorry but I know you will do what is best for sweet Brady.

yankeegirl said...

(((Brady & Caroline)))
He is such a sweet guy.

Holly said...

oh no. sending our thoughts and prayers for Brady.

Parker said...

No! Oh we are so sorry. Please hug that beautiful boy for us.
Sob...

One Messed Up Chick said...

you & Brady are in our thoughts and prayers.

Casey said...

Thinking of you and knowing all too well what it feels like in your shoes right now. I'm so sorry. :(

Sphincter said...

Oh, add my prayers, too.

SassyFemme said...

One more set of thoughts and prayers added.