Wednesday, August 29, 2007

End of the Day

Tonight MG and I went to a birthday party for my friends 12 year old daughter. It was a fun time and I am officially introducing MG to my little circle of friends. It's kind of exciting.

This was my view as I was driving home tonight. I was kicking myself because I forgot my camera at home, but luckily my phone has a camera. Not too bad of a shot for a camera phone. It was one of the prettiest sunsets I have seen in a while.

It has really cooled down here in Kansas City. I am hoping we have seen the last of the heat for the year. When I got home from work I walked in my house and it was freezing inside. For the first time in 3 months I turned the air down a little. Then when I was coming home this evening I had my a/c off and my sunroof open. It was wonderful. I am so ready for fall and looking forward to those cool crisp mornings.

8 comments:

A social worker in the making. said...

Caroline,I have a story about the number 9 that concerns my daughter so not comfortable putting on your blog comments would you please send me your email address to redfrog27@yahoo.com

KellyNerd said...

What a beautiful picture... how did it go introducing your girl to your circle of friends??

Casey said...

What a great picture!! I'm glad it's cooling down there. It was hot, hot, hot here today. Yuck. I'm ready to cool down, too.

Caroline said...

redfrog--i sent you an email.

kellynerd--it went great tonight. it was kind of crazy since it was a 12 year olds b-day party, but overall it went really well

casey--this cool down has been a blessing. i didn't know how much longer i could handle the heat

A social worker in the making. said...

Caroline yahoo (aka pain in the ass) keeps sending it back undeliverable so if you don't mind I will post it here. My daughter Sarah was due on 09/09/96 but true to her stubborn nature did not come into this world till 09/19/96 at 9:09 pm at 19 inches although she was 8 lbs left the hospital at 7lbs 9 ounces.Nine is her favorite number

Caroline said...

redfrog--huh, i wonder what is going on with yahoo?? wow, that is a lot of 9's for one person. i can understand why 9 is her favorite number. :):)

Bella said...

I love fall. But it brings the dreaded zillion below temps. and snow.

Patti_Cake said...

Ah me too i'm so looking forward to Fall! Yay for you introducing MG to your little cirlce of friends. A very significant step!