Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Just wanted to wish one of my very best friends a Happy Birthday. I have been friends with JC for 8+ years and she is one of the few people that know almost everything about me and oddly enough still wants to be my friend. :)

When I met her I was still married to my ex-husband. She helped me get through my divorce (what a mess), she stood right by me as I got kicked out of the church and came to terms with my sexuality and she stood on the sidelines cheering me on while I got my masters degree.

Next to Lynilu, she was the first person I wanted to talk to when I realized Laura was in Shreveport and not St. Louis that fateful weekend. Just hearing her voice calmed me down.

My friendship with JC has not been perfect and there have been several bumps in the road. But I would not change anything about our friendship and I know some of the struggles we went through has made the friendship we have today stronger then steel.

So, Happy Birthday my dear friend. I hope your day is filled with lots of love, laughter and of course birthday cake.

3 comments:

Lynilu said...

Tell her Happy Birthday from me, too!

Patti_Cake said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful friend. I"m glad she's there for you! Yay for birthday cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your friend!