Thursday, August 09, 2007

Only in My Dreams

As many of you know I am not a mean person. I sometimes am too nice and allow people to get away with way too much.

But, in my dreams I am a completely different person. It's almost as if I do things in my dreams that I would never dream of doing in real life. For example, the last few weeks I have had the wildest dreams about what I would love to do to Laura and Sharon. Last nights dream was the best. I was yelling and screaming at Laura and Sharon and I think I was even beating up on Sharon. As I was hitting Sharon I told Laura that I hoped her new girlfriend (who has diabetes) would get so sick that her arms and legs would need to be amputated. WOW. I am not sure where that came from. You know I would never wish that on someone. But I remember waking up and feeling better for getting my anger out towards Laura and especially Sharon.

Sharon is an interesting creature. For months she pretended to be my friend so she could get more information about Laura and in the end to find ways to get closer to Laura without me around. When Laura and I first split, Sharon sent me flowers to apologize for what had happened. I threw the flowers out and told Laura that if Sharon ever sent anything else to the house (whether it was for me or her) I would throw the stuff out. I think when I was in New Mexico visiting Lynilu, Sharon did send Laura something, so obviously Sharon isn't too bright.

From the very beginning Laura and Sharon pushed me and pushed me for the three of us to be friends. I was just not ready 1 or 2 weeks after the split to be friends with either of them, especially Sharon. Last month I finally accepted what had happened and told Laura that it would be nice if the three of us would be friends. To my surprise, Sharon said that she was not able to be my friend because of everything that had happened. Excuse me? You would think that I would be the one saying that, but she seems to think that my reaction to what happened was/is too much for her to handle. I think she needs to get over herself. I am happy that I can laugh about it and continue to move on with my beautiful life.

If I was as mean as I am in my dreams, both Laura and Sharon would be in trouble. They would find me sitting on their doorstep in Shreveport with a couple of my loyal friends.

It's so nice to dream isn't is?

6 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

Its great to dream :) Those types of dreams are the only ones that i remember when i wake up LOL
Im so proud of you, you seem to be doing great with everything~~hugs

Luna said...

CAroline youare so awesome! I'm glad you have some sort of safe let out for all that pent up anger. I know when I got divorced (because my hubby chose divorce over counseling) I was so mad that I actually dreamed about blowing up his truck!

I can't believe Sharon said what she did...my god some people are just STUPID! It was nice of you to offer the olive branch but maybe you should just let it shrivel and die.
HUGS

Bella said...

My dreams manifest sometimes manifest my evil self.

It's nice to have that little bit of release though.

Caroline said...

eye--wait until you hear about my dream from last night. gee, i wish they would stop...i want to start dreaming about pleasant stuff now

jaded mama--thank you so much for your comment. LOL at your dream of blowing up his truck. as far as sharon..the woman is crazy and i am glad she is not my girlfriend. well, i am glad they are both not my girlfriend. :)

katie--it is nice to have that release...but it's also kind of scary...

Lynilu said...

Good way to let the exploding emotions out. Safe! And as for Sharon, she's just an idiot anyway. Obviously she and Laura are a lot alike ... 2-faced, sneaky, liars, etc. I wonder who will crap on the other first? But I really don't want to know. I'm glad they're out of your life and you're on the mend. :)

Patti_Cake said...

Oh yes it is nice to dream and a healthy outlet too, I might add.
WTF with Sharon....... I could never be friends with someone sneaky and conniving like that. She's lucky you didn't shove the flowers... well, never mind!