Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Winks from God

I have mentioned before that I love numbers. I recently watched a program on Numerology and it really fascinated me and a lot of what they said really made sense to me. That is part of the reason for the design of my tattoo with the number 7. I had decided that 7 had to be a lucky number for me. The number 7 kept coming up in, and even today it is coming up all around me.

Tonight I decided to do a little bit more research in numerology. You can click HERE to learn more about it. Tonight I calculated my Lifepath number (9), my Destiny number (9) and my Personal Year (9).

All three of them equaled 9. Is this a coincidence or do I need to pay more attention to the number 9?

I once heard that there are no coincidences in life, just winks from God.

Now if I could just figure out what those winks mean.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I had to go and do mine, and it was sort of correct. Hmmm, will have to give this more research.

Bella said...

That is very interesting.

I will have to check mine out.

Holly said...

Not sure what that means. I will have to check that out for me.

Patti_Cake said...

I love the "winks from God"!