Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just 30 More Minutes....PLEASE

I swear if my sweet faced dog Sophie wakes me up one more morning 30 minutes before I am suppose to get up she will find herself sleeping outside.

This morning when she started pushing up against the bed (that's my cue that she needs to go out) I told her to lay down. She did lay down, but when I looked at her I felt guilty for making her wait. So we all got up and I let her out. I sat down to have a cigarette and when I was done she was standing by the back door to come back in. When I went to open the door she went running in the backyard. I hate when she does this. She thinks it's a game, but I don't find it funny. So I went back upstairs and laid down. Would you believe the minute I laid back down and got comfy she started barking to come inside. So I get up again and this time she comes running in and runs upstairs.

She is going to need to learn to hold it for 30 more minutes because when we move to the apartment, there is no way in hell I am going to get up, get dressed and walk her 30 minutes before I am suppose to get up.

I am so tired today and I blame her 100%. I can't wait until I get home and she is asleep on the couch. I am going to continue to wake her up so she sees how annoying it is.

4 comments:

Bella said...

I hate getting woke up before my alarm goes off. Every single day with the construction going on next door.

SassyFemme said...

Our dog does the same darn thing to me. I hate it! If I ignore her she starts pawing at the bed, making it impossible to get back to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Do you think she'll "get" it??? Hehehehe

Patti_Cake said...

Sounds like my smart-ass four-legged ccompanions LOL
I can't ignore Reilly either becuase I keep thinking "he depends on me and what if I had to pee and he wouldn't let me go out?"