Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another Blessing

Today started out rough. I was again very tired because Sophie got me up again. This morning it was a littler earlier at 5:30am. But it was just enough time to get into a really deep sleep. So when the alarm went off I felt like I had been hit by a truck.

Then I got to work and that crazy nurse spotted me and started telling me how I needed to write up this tech and this tech. I hate when people that have no business telling me, try to tell me how to do my job. Today I went straight to my boss who appears to have taken care of the problem with this nurse. It is nice to be in a supportive work environment where my boss addresses my concerns right away.

When I got back to my office there was a message on my cellphone from Laura asking about the rate modification with the mortgage company. I was thankful she had reminded me to call because when I walk in the doors at work I am usually only focused on issues with work. Well, I called and got some wonderful news. Our payments have been reduced by $320 for the next six months. God continues to bless me and take care of me. It's a wonderful feeling that I never felt when I was a Jehovah's Witness.

Because I am curious about numbers I took what our new payment would be and added up all the numbers. Why am I not surprised it was a 9?

5 comments:

Patti_Cake said...

Good deal Caroline! Very cool on the modification :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a big chunk of money! Good deal!

Lynilu said...

Well, now, that's very cool!

SassyFemme said...

320 less a month? Very cool!

Bella said...

That is wonderful!