Sunday, July 22, 2007

Perfect Hiding Place

For the last few weeks Sophie and the cats have been affected by all the packing. There are boxes in every room of the house and I know they sense that something is going on. Plus, in the last month they have had to say goodbye to two of their buddies; Sophie cat and Astro. I swear I have heard that cats say, "shit, who's going to be voted off the island next?" All of this is another reason that I am anxious to get settled in the new place. We will all be able to relax again.

Last night I was looking for Ben and could not find him. As I was walking back to the back door I noticed his new hiding place.
Just an FYI: I not normally let the cats up on the fridge like this. I was just so shocked that little Ben was up there that all I could think of to do was grab the camera.
Ben has that look on his face like he is wondering how he got up there and more importantly how he is going to get down.
I love this shot of Ben. You know he is telling himself, "I know I can do it".

I am looking forward to seeing the new hiding places the babies find at the new place.

5 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

that is so cute :) they sure have their very own personailty dont they??
I hope all is good and the move will finally be over soon :)

SassyFemme said...

What is it with cats and the top of the fridge? Every time we've moved one of our cats made their way up there. Once we were settled in they never did it again.

Bella said...

Those pictures are priceless!

Lynilu said...

I love that last picture! You can almost hear him saying "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...." For such a shy buddy, he has a very funny side to him, doesn't he? And you're the only one who gets to see it ALL!

I think Sassyfemme hit it right on the head. I believe they feel safe up there out of the way of the commotion that is everywhere else.

I miss your 4-leggers!

Patti_Cake said...

My cats get EVERYWHERE. It is so funny. I had to snicker a little bit about the "who is getting voted off the island next" comment. Moving is stressful for animals as well as people. I feel your pain my friend! (and I totally thought i commented on this yesterday but no?....)