Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Am Not Usually Like This

I am not usually this serious. It seems that it's been a while since I did not talk about a serious subject on my blog. Hopefully by going private a lot of the drama that has been in my life will soon go away. Here are some pics from the last few weeks.

Look who dropped by to visit me. Too bad I was not home. I am always up for a good debate. At first I was going to throw the magazine out then I realized that I could use it to pack my small breakable things. Gosh, do you think I could have them come by to give me some more magazines for packing. Yea, I didn't thought so....
Sophie and Bonk taking an afternoon nap. Bonk has been so loving the last couple of months. It's as if she feels she is going somewhere away from the other pets. At the current time her favorite pet to cuddle with is Sophie. Wherever Sophie is Bonk is usually just a few feet away.

I swear in this photo Sophie is saying "Shhh, don't wake the baby."
Here is Ms. Bonk. She will be going down to Shreveport with Laura next Thursday. Damn, I am going to miss this face.

3 comments:

Bella said...

Love the "don't wake the baby photo".

Patti_Cake said...

Sweet .... I know you will miss Bonk but Laura will take good care of her

Lynilu said...

Be careful about that magazine!! It could be an evil plot to tempt you to wrap something valuable, and the it will break!! I'm tellin' ya!

Those pictures are adorable. Sweet little Bonk! :')