Monday, July 09, 2007

All of You

Do you hear that?

That would be the sound of peace.

What an overwhelming feeling of gratitude I am feeling right now. I have received more emails and comments in the last week in support of my blog going private then I have in the last month combined.

My life used to be an open book for anyone to read, look in or comment about. I realized that by allowing my blog to be public there was a lot of negative energy that was coming into my life.

I personally thank each of you for your friendship and support. If you are reading this, then you are special and have touched my heart.

15 comments:

Luna said...

Congrats for taking charge! Best to ya!

Worm1962 said...

I love the way things are coming together for you. Life is good.
Sheila

Audra said...

*hugs*

jenmaree said...

I'm so glad life is going better for you! I LOVE the tattoo!! Very pretty!

Jamie said...

I am happy for you----have a wonderful day, today!

Sonya said...

Peace is awesome!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

I am so happy you are feeling peace right now. You deserve it. No one should live their authentic life in pain. I wish I could fix that, for everyone.

Bella said...

Good for you!

Trop said...

Smart move. Court's blog went private because her family was reading it.

Patti_Cake said...

I am so happy for you. You deserve peace and happiness my friend!

RMcIntyre said...

Caroline, I'm so glad you are experiencing peace at last......good for you!!

Ruth

SassyFemme said...

Hugs to you today, and every day! May the sound of peace continue on!

yankeegirl said...

Caroline- you've touched us too- or else we wouldn't be here reading. Thank YOU!

PJ said...

Hi Caroline....

Just checking on you and it sounds like you are doing just fine!!

Love the tat!! I have a couple that I love as well.

peace....Pj

Anonymous said...

You are doing such a fabulous job taking care of yourself! Good work sweetie!