Friday, July 06, 2007

Courage to Change

Thank you all for the emails and comments with your email address. I am hoping to make the transition on either Sunday or Monday morning. You can still email me or leave me a comment with your email address if you have not yet.

So, tomorrow is 7-7-07. A few months ago I was really hating the year 2007. It seemed like I could not catch a break. Whatever could go wrong did go wrong. At least that is what I thought.

A change in my attitude has made all the difference. I am now looking at all the things that have happened as an opportunity. My view of 2007 is different then it was even just a month ago.

I love numbers. So tomorrow seems like a pretty special day since the date is just filled with 7's. Growing up as a Jehovah's Witness one of the things they taught us is that 7 means complete.

So, with tomorrow being all about the number 7 it seems appropriate that I do something that I have always wanted to do, but never had the courage to.

It's a big weekend in Caroline in the City land. Not only am I reclaiming my life, but I am doing something that until just the last few days never thought I had enough courage to.

Stay tuned for an exciting post about how I reclaimed my life and had the courage to change everything I have ever known.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a daily lurker. my email is sassytriv@yahoo.com

One Messed Up Chick said...

You go girl :) you deserve whatever you want out of life!!!
Hugs

Lynilu said...

I'm waiting eagerly but without anxiety because I know you have what it takes to be whatever you want. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

I always wished my birthday was on 7-7 instead of 7-6 so I'm looking forward to tomorrow as well! I'll be waiting to hear about what you're doing for the day. I've got an idea or three but it will be cool to see if any of them are right!

Casey said...

Can't wait to read all about it.

yankeegirl said...

GO Caroline!!!!

Holly said...

Good for you Caroline!
We're thinking of you!

SassyFemme said...

Anxiously awaiting to hear all about it!

Jamie said...

Can't wait to read all about it....:)

amy h said...

Put me on your list, too. You have my address, but here it is just in case: mylandblog at yahoo dot com.