Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Independence Day

First of all, thank you all for you kind words of support. I knew I had a lot of people that love reading about Caroline in the City, but the last post and all your comments reaffirmed that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have decided to make this blog private. It may not always be private, but right now I really need my privacy. I need to make a clean break in order for me to heal completely. I realized that in order for me to heal there are certain people I can have no contact with. It was probably one of the hardest decisions I have ever made, but I know I need to do this for me. It's time to close this chapter in my life. Negative energy is no longer welcome in my life.

Please leave me your email address either in the comments or you can email me your address to carolinesemail73@yahoo.com

I will leave this post up until the weekend. Hopefully by Sunday I will take back my life.

Be sure to check below this post for new posts

29 comments:

Dee said...

You have my e-mail. Please add me to the list.

pilgrimchick said...

I'm sorry that events--especially related to family members--have caused this change.

If you are amenable, here is my address: slskenyon@hotmail.com.

All the best wishes.

One Messed Up Chick said...

:) I will read it for sure, I would miss you terribly!

Anonymous said...

redfrog27@yahoo.com Please add me i can somewhat relate to idiot family members

Lynilu said...

I sent you my addy, along with a reframe of this situation. Include me in, and smooth sailing from now on, dear girl.

*Mommy Crankypants* said...

Happy Independence Day to you! :)

My email address is:

moonbow20usa@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me as I would like to keep reading thank you!
eajane2001@yahoo.com.au

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

I am so sorry. I just love this blog. Hugs.

Monogram Queen said...

You are doing the right thing, and you have my email tindal38@yahoo.com Hugs Honey and it truly is Independence Day for you.

Anonymous said...

Please add me to your list. I think it is a good idea to walk away from all of that family mess as best you can.
Julie
Jheimer@mindspring.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me as well...

susan.paisley@gmail.com

Cristin said...

hi! my email address is cabecker@optonline.net

Sus said...

i really enjoy reading your blog and i would very much like to continue :) my email is ari_sus@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

just sent you my email.
take care of you!

Audra said...

mine is audrabolster@aol.com

Anonymous said...

please add me to your list.
Good luck. Be strong.

majende@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to keep reading! heyker_68@yahoo.com

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Count me in:
raggedaroundtheedges@hotmail.com

SassyFemme said...

I'm at sassyfemme@gmail.com

Syd said...

Add me...

janetsumr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I will continue to read, please add me to your private list.

Thanks, abigail.e.long@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

please add me also, i have never commented before but i admire you alot and enjoy reading.

rebecca.llewell@gmail.com

PJ said...

Hi Caroline...

PJ here..

pjvilhauer@gmail.com

I would miss you terribly...

thanks

Jamie said...

please add me, as well. sarahjjj@gmail.com

I hope this helps you to feel more peaceful, every one of us deserve a little peace in our lives. :)

Minnesota Nice said...

Cheerymonkey@gmail.com - and we're glad the 4th is over, Laddie can come out from hiding from the firecrackers now.

Anonymous said...

Please email me...troubles4u7@yahoo.com

SheA said...

add me to the list g8rrox@yahoo.com

Parker said...

I think you have it, but motownone@kc.rr.com

Holly said...

I'd love to keep reading! My email is:
contentedlydiscontent@gmail.com