Sunday, June 10, 2007

World...Meet STL

I was going to wait until Wordless Wednesday to show my world STL, but I just couldn't wait. So, world...this is STL. I think this is one of my new favorite pictures of her. We had been hanging out in her favorite part of St. Louis and were having lunch at her favorite Coffee Shop. This picture shows her kind face and eyes and her very warm smile. She has one of the most gentle souls of anyone I have met. I never knew love could feel this good and that I would find someone that has been waiting for me as long as I have been waiting for her.

STL and I had another wonderful weekend. I keep thinking that there has to be a limit to her kindness, but it just seems to keep coming. Each time we have to leave each other it gets harder. I am not sure how much longer we will be able to keep up this whole distance thing. We've talked about what our options are and some of the decisions we have already made are exciting.

It's going to be a long 9 days before I get to see STL again. She will be coming to town on the 19th for a couple of days. I am excited to show her what my world looked like before she made her grand entrance. Then a day after she returns back to St. Louis I will drive back to St. Louis to go camping with her and her friends and we will end the weekend by attending Pride in St. Louis. To me that will be the perfect weekend, but then again every weekend I have shared with her has been perfect.

In all of this I have had only one fear. It scares me to think where I would be if I had not met STL.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would have been exactly where you were supposed to be my dear. I'm glad you are happy. It's nice to see. Peace.

Lynilu said...

Yep, what Traci said! It was supposed to happen ... and it did! :)

yankeegirl said...

Wow Caroline! I'm so happy for you and STL. I'm in a LDR myself and it's really hard. Ours is a lot LONGER distance (700 miles) so we don't get to see each other very often. But it is very worthwhile when you are with the right person.
(hugs)

Monogram Queen said...

Well you don't have to worry about that because you DID meet her and she does look like a sweetheart. I'm so happy for both of you!

Casey said...

Nice to meet you, STL. :)

Glad you are smiling and enjoying life again, Caroline.

amy h said...

Maybe I have a little different take on this, but Caroline, you are a strong woman, and you would have found a way to survive and be great as you are, even without STL. That's really beside the point, because you DID find her, but do know that you are strong enough just to be you on your own. That is such a confidence builder to know that. It can only help your relationship to know that!

One Messed Up Chick said...

Welcome to our wacky side of the blog STL :) Nice to meet you.
Caroline You are a strong woman and I have no doubt that you could and would handle whatever life throws at you. Just happens to be that life threw you STL :) You can deal with that :)

Minnesota Nice said...

Kindness is the most attractive, sexy attribute there is, don't you think? I have someone kind now too, and even though I'm 'not allowed' to blog about him (I'm working on that) it's just the best thing in the world to be with someone with a good, kind heart. Enjoy :)

Holly said...

How wonderful! You sound so happy!
thanks for sharing the picture!

SassyFemme said...

Late to the party, but it's great to meet STL! You've got a fabulous smile!