Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Birthday Wishes

Today is the first day of summer and boy does it feel like that. It's going to be so hot for the next 3-4 days. I am thinking of going to the pool this weekend to get some relief. Plus, when I was getting out of the shower today I noticed that I have a minor farmers tan. My upper arms need sun so badly. So, if all goes right I should be at the pool at least one day this weekend. I can't wait until August because I will be able to just walk down to the wonderful pool that my apartment complex has.

Today is Eye of the Rainbow's birthday. Make sure you go over and wish her a happy Birthday. She is one incredible woman and has been a great friend to me over the last couple of months. There were many days when I would call and she would talk to me for hours telling me that everything would be OK. In fact, that first weekend that Laura went to Shreveport, she was the first person to call me and see how I was doing. Thanks Bobbi for being my friend and seeing me through this journey that I have been on. You made the road easier. I love you my friend.

2 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

Thank you for everything :)

Monogram Queen said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful friend! I am glad she was there for you!

I plan on working on the tan this week-end too!