Sunday, May 06, 2007

Please Help Brady

Here are some pictures of Brady. Please help me find a good, loving home for him. He is the most loving cat out there. It breaks my heart that I can not take him with me to the apartment, but I know of all the cats, it will be easiest for him to go to a new home. Brady has never met any strangers.










He knows his name and when you say his name he comes running from wherever he is. He loves to cuddle and has one of the loudest purrs I know. If I can find a good home for him, I would even be willing to drive him to that new home. Please help me and especially Brady.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline -

My husband and I have been talking about getting a cat for a while now, but just had a baby so we were wanting to wait a while. She's 10 weeks old, and we also have two daughters - 3 and 5 yrs old. Would Brady do well with children? I'm sure you and I both wouldn't want to put him in a situation that would upset him or for us not to be able to keep him.

If our home isn't suitable with the children, I will put the word out to friends and see if I can help find him a great home.

Kelly

Caroline said...

Kelly--YES, he is very good with kids. He loves everyone. When my nephews were around him when they were younger, he was very good with them. He does not bite and really doesn't have a mean bone in his body. Thank you for considering taking him in. He is really a good cat and again, it just breaks my heart that I can't keep him.

reasonably prudent poet said...

oh my god, that cat is so precious! if i didn't live in a no-pets apartment, i take him. although, i doubt you'd want to drive him all the way out here to portland...

Monogram Queen said...

Keep us updated on Brady Caroline. My fingers are crossed.

Caroline said...

poet--for brady i would drive to portland. :)

patti--i will keep everyone updated. thannks for caring

Parker said...

Call me around 10:00 your time. Make sure anonymous knows if her kids are allergic to animals or not! This is an awful time of the year to try to get kitties adopted 'cause it's kitten season.