Friday, April 06, 2007

OK is OK

Well, I have arrived back in Oklahoma. I am staying at the same hotel that I stayed at on my way to Lynilu's and in fact, Sophie and I are in the same room as before. As soon as we got here she jumped on the bed and laid down, so it seems like she remembers this hotel room.

The drive today was long, but uneventful. I left Lynilu's around 7am and it was raining just a bit. Throughout the entire drive I had rain, sleet, freezing rain and now that I am in Oklahoma, it is snowing. Not too much, but enough for me to notice. I hope that I don't wake up tomorrow to a lot of snow because I am really wanting to get home and sleep in my own bed.

Tomorrow is the short drive compared to today. I have just six hours and most of it will be on the Kansas Turnpike.

I am going to order dinner from the only restaurant in town; Starvin Marvin. It's actually really good Italian food and funny thing is, I am looking forward to it. On my way to Lynilu's I ordered dinner from there and with delivery and all it was only $7. You can't beat that in the big city.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

One Messed Up Chick said...

Im happy to hear your travels are going safely. :) Let us know when you make it home ok? Hugs