Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Party

We had just a small Super Bowl party; it was just the two of us and the pets. We find that the best parties are when it's just the two of us and our little family. I hope you aren't tired of seeing the pictures I am taking with my new camera. I just love it so. Oh, and with Lynilu coming in on Tuesday (YEA), I will have someone new to take pictures of. Get ready Lynilu!!
Busted!! I came down last night around midnight and found Sophie-cat on the couch on my side. She was caught red handed. As you can see she didn't care. Bitch.
Because it has been so cold we have been closing the blinds during the day. The dog usually lays at the back door to keep an eye on the yard. You know we might have people trespassing in our yard or other furry animals. She does not like the blinds shut.

This was taken after the kick off to the game. Laura is in the background yelling because the Bears ran it back for a touchdown. The cats were confused as to why she was yelling.
Brady's new favorite song is Beyonce's song that has the lyrics "to the left, to the left". Here is is trying his new dance move. Such a Queen.

Part of our Super Bowl party included wings. Boy were they good.

Laura said this picture is why we can't have other people over. I took a bite of my cheese and cracker and then got busy doing something else and forgot about it. I think she may be right.
We have had our fish aquarium for one year and Astro has just recently "discovered" it. I am just waiting for the day when he jumps on top and knocks the whole thing over.

Here is a picture of Astro looking at the tank. He will sit for hours and watch the fish.

The End of our Super Bowl party. It's 8:45pm and The L Word comes on in just a few. Night Everyone.

7 comments:

SassyFemme said...

As great as big parties with lots of friends are, sometimes the best are when it's just two. Besides, you didn't have to get dressed up or anything! We were watching L Word last night, in our jammies, and I told Fran that I couldn't imagine going to an L Word party every week. By the time it rolls around all I want to do is be in my jammies ready to fall into bed when its over.

Minnesota Nice said...

Wow Astro looks hypnotized! You can almost hear him saying, "Whoaa. Dude. Fish."

Awesome pics, keep playing with that new camera!!

Patti_Cake said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful party! Aren't cats funny when they are trying to figure out what is going on? Yay for Lynilu coming, maybe she will open the blinds for Sophiedog

Caroline said...

sassy--that is so true. we got to watch the game in our sweats. it was wonderful. i can't imagine going to an l word party every week either. we are usually more then ready for bed when it ends

sandra--i think you read astro's mind. he is such a laid back guy and i know that if he could speak it would be as if he was high

patti--we are so excited for lynilu to come visit. i know sophie is really excited because she always brings her treats.

SheA said...

Yeah Superbowl. Go COLTS!!! and L Word, well lets just say, great way to end the weekend!

Lynilu said...

Well, your part was bigger and better than mine! I was all alone. sniff. But I got most of the packing done and lots of other "things." Tell Sophie to hang on. I have just 2 of the treats I give her, so I'm going to have to hit the store when I get in town! :-)

Rose of Sharon said...

I love those pictures!! You take awesome pictures...I'm going to have to ask for a lesson. Mine never turn out quite as good.

I've been trying to talk Jen into letting me get an aquarium too...is it freshwater? And the wings look delicious!! Was it homemade or out of a bag?