Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Meme

ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Caroline
Birth date: May 29, 1973
Current Location: Kansas City, MO
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Light Brown and now with a little grey
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

ON THE INSIDE:
Your heritage: Since I am adopted I have no idea.
Your weakness: Babies
Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni, Cheese, Italian Sausage and Onions with a thick crust
Goal you’d like to achieve: Get down to my weight before I got married to my ex.

YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your thoughts first waking up: What day is it?
Your best physical feature: My Smile
Your bedtime: Usually around 10:30 or 11pm
Your most missed memory: The good times I had with my family

YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: No question Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds..where smiles are always free :)
Single or group dates: I don't really care. Sometimes I like to be alone with Laura and other times it's fun to hang out with friends
Adidas or Nike: Nike. When I was in 5th grade I wore an Adidas shirt to school and this kid came up to me and asked if I knew what Adidas stood for. He then told me it meant "All day I think about sex." Never worn Adidas since then.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Tea

DO YOU?
Smoke: Yes.
Cuss: Yes. I need to work on it. Laura and I said we were going to give up cussing for Lent. Lasted about 5 minutes.
Take a shower: Um....Yes.
Have a crush: Yes
Think you’ve been in love: I don't just think..I know I have been and are in love
Like(d) school: I am not a huge fan of school. I really liked my college days when I got my bachelors degree.
Believe in yourself: Most times I do, but I have my days when I have a lot of self doubt.
Think you’re a health freak: I didn't used to be, but I think I am now. Working out makes me think twice about what I eat.

IN THE PAST MONTH:
Drank alcohol: No
Gone to the mall: No
Been on stage: No
Eaten Sushi: No
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No
Dyed your hair: No

HAVE YOU EVER:
Played a stripping game: Yes. A few years back Laura and I played strip Monopoly. It was actually a lot of fun.
Gotten beaten up: Only by my brother
Changed who you were to fit in: Not since I left the Jehovah's Witness religion.

GETTING OLD:
Where do you want to retire: I really don't know. Maybe somewhere warm.

IN A GIRL:
Best eye color: Blue
Best hair color: Dark Brown
Short or long hair: Medium length hair

IN A GUY:
Best eye color: Blue
Best hair color: Blonde
Short or long hair:Short

WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: I was still doing this meme one minute ago
1 HOUR AGO: Cleaning the house
1 WEEK AGO: Getting ready for our Valentine's Day date
1 YEAR AGO: Working

FINISH THE SENTENCE:
I LOVE: My life
I FEEL: Tired and crabby
I HATE: Really hot weather
I HIDE: nothing from Laura
I MISS: my nephews
I NEED: to win the lottery

6 comments:

Syd said...

"Dyed your hair: No"

Don't you mean: Not God damned YET! [giggle]

Casey said...

It's always fun to learn more about you. Quit smoking though, will ya? :)

Caroline said...

syd--you are so right. that is exactly what i should have said

casey--working on the quitting smoking. it's just so darn hard

Rose of Sharon said...

Strip monopoly? Remind me not to bring the monopoly set to Dallas! :)

Caroline said...

sharon--don't worry we are much better behaved when we are in public or around others.

Jolene George said...

I love your meme...fun answers. I'm thinking we both need to dye our hair. I'm getting lots of unwanted grays.