Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lynilu Day

In about 5 hours Laura and I will be heading to the airport to pick up Lynilu. We are very excited to have her back in town even if it is just for a few days. We will be helping her pack up rest of the things in her house and moving it to storage. It's going to be a busy couple of days so if I am not around too much you will know why.

In anticipation of Lynilu coming and staying at our house we did a major cleaning the last couple of days. That has kept us busy the last couple of days and now we are just sitting here waiting for our company to arrive.

For the first time in more then a week our temps are suppose to be above freezing. It's just suppose to be for a couple hours this afternoon, but it will be a nice change. We thought for sure that Lynilu was going to bring snow with her since the snow seems to follow her everywhere, but it looks like she may be bringing warmer weather with her.

I will try to post while Lynilu is here, but usually when she is here we start talking and before we know it hours have passed. I am so excited to try my new camera on something other then the pets.

9 comments:

Mystic said...

I´ve heard that it´s been soo cold in the US, I´m glad it´s summer here *hides* lol.

Have fun with Lynilu and take pics! :)

Hugs!

Casey said...

Have a great time! :)

Caroline said...

mystic--i promise that lots of pictures will be taken. would you believe it warmed up enough today that we have the back door open. i guess it won't last long since tomorrows high is 27

casey--it is impossible not to have fun with lynilu

Rose of Sharon said...

Have a wonderful time with Lynilu! And I look forward to more pictures! And I love it when we have company, because it forces us to clean! :)

Holly said...

Hope you have a great visit!

SassyFemme said...

Enjoy your time together, but be careful of your backs with all the packing and moving!

One Messed Up Chick said...

Tell Lynilu that we all say HI, oh yeah tell her to take the snow and cold back with her :) Just kidding. I hope you all have a great time.

Caroline said...

sharon--oh wait until you see the pictures i took at the airport waiting for lynilu

holly--thanks

sassy--thanks so much. we will be sure to be careful.

eye--it was 55 before lynilu got here and now it's 27..huh?

Monogram Queen said...

I am laughing at "I am so excited to try my new camera on something other then the pets". I am sure Lynilu won't mind being your guineapig.