Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Eagle Has Landed

Well, Lynilu has made it here safe and sound. We are busy catching up and just enjoying each other company. I forgot how much we all laugh when we get together.
We had to wait about an hour for her flight so we stopped and got a drink at the airport bar. Here's yours truly.
Here's Laura. I am trying to figure out what she is trying to say to me through her eyes and smile.

I have heard of mall walkers, but never airport walkers. As we were waiting for the flight this couple walked passed us at least 6 times. I found it very interesting that they were walking in the airport.
And here is Lynilu. Boy is it good to see her.

8 comments:

Syd said...

Lynilu looks waaay too happy. Did you drop by the bar again AFTER the flight came in?

Wendy and Karen said...

I'd bet airport walkers have more to amuse themselves as they walk! Hope you all have a great visit with Lynilu!

Casey said...

I think airport walking would be MUCH more enjoyable than mall walking. :) Lynilu looks great on your blog! :)

Monogram Queen said...

I have never heard of airport walking either but after running my ass through O'Hare (Chicago), Douglas (Charlotte) & General Mitchell(Milwaukee)trying to make my flights. I can see where you could lose some serious poundge there.
Ya'll look so happy and full of fun. Enjoy dear Lynilu while she's there.

Lynilu said...

Hey Syd, no, we didn't stop at the bar. But after we got to the house, I had some wine, and they (C&L) even let the Cabbage Patch doll (behind me in the picture) have a small glass. That child can't hold the booze!!!

Caroline said...

syd--no, but we were instructed to stop and get her some wine on the way home.

wendy&karen--i would love to walk in the airport becuase there are so many interesting people there

casey--me too. if we lived closer i would have to think about walking there during bad weather or cold weather

patti--we are really enjoying lynilu. it's always a party when she is here

lynilu--i knew you were giving that poor baby some wine.

SassyFemme said...

Airport walkers? Geez, I'm thinking about the parking fees. The mall would be much cheaper, though not as entertaining.

GoGo said...

:) What fun. I love the animal pix from above too.

Airport walkers, huh. When I take a plane I love to walk around while waiting taking photos, so I can see the excitement of walking in air ports.

~GoGo